Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Reactions to Some of the Big Weekend Comic Con News



Most of the major news from Comic Con came out on Saturday and Sunday. Marvel and DC got to show off trailers and make huge announcements. There have been many of mouth watering, panty soaking, delicious trailers, announcements, and big news that has been released. So now it's time to talk about it, over react, and give some opinions on all this big news. I'll also add some link so you can check out the videos yourself. Make sure you let me know what you think below in the comment section.

Justice League Reaction:
Ok, so this was probably the thing I wanted to see the most. Let me say that DC looks like they are doing the right thing with this movie, I know everyone was concerned about this movie after how BVS went (a movie I really enjoyed) but the future is looking bright!!!! I wasn't a big fan of Cyborg's look and the Flash's suit could've been a little less like a robot suit...but the Flash looks like he will be the focal point of this movie. After how BVS went, it's nice to have a funny, light character as the focal point. I am excited to see this movie and think DCis gonna be headed in the right direction movie forward.

Click here to see the video.

Wonder Woman Reaction:
A lot of people are complaining about Wonder Woman being set in WWII...the dumbest complaint I've heard yet made by people who can't help but hate on DC movies for every little thing. I like it! that way it's like she's always been around in secret having adventures and fighting villains. This will also add familiarity to any villains they might add to future sequels. The fighting scenes were the best in my opinion! Like she was really going at it when she was fighting groups of people or when it was one on one. I wonder who the big bad will be in this movie, I don't know if they announced it yet or if I just missed it when I watched the trailer. I wasn't really excited to see this before, I mean I've always had some interest but now...I might really try and see this bad boy (or girl I guess...).

Click here to see the video.

Flash Trailer Reaction:
So a lot of speculation has been put around the third season, with the first episode being named 'Flashpoint' it's only natural! I would be happier to see every show get a 'Flashpoint' episode, but I guess everyone doesn't get their wishes, From the trailer, I will say that the couple of episodes dedicated to the new Flashpoint story will probably be cool. New challenges for Barry, versus just needing to get faster. Barry will have to juggle with what's right and what's wrong after he fucked up everyone's lives...selfish prick. And Wally West is the confident Flash of this world, that was a really cool reveal. I wonder how they will have it playout when he goes back to the regular timeline. I feel like it would be cool to have Barry and Wally working together, but it might be weird as well, the comics can portray two speedsters because it's just art...a tv show might be weird even though they've done it with Flash and a villain, two working together might not be as smooth.

Click here to see the video.

Doctor Strange Season 3 Trailer:
Wow! This movie's visuals are gonna be fucking CRAZY!!!! Did you see that? Like it's mind trippy and beautiful, everything I'd want from an on screen portrayal of the good doctor. And they showed the magic being casted perfectly! Like this is gonna be an amazing movie, I was scared about Marvel moving more towards the magic and the weird, but they again showed that they know what they are doing. Marvel is showing why they deserve this top spot in superhero movies right now. Like I might have to watch it again real quick...YES!!! just as amazing the second time. It's looking great, well done Marvel...well done.

Click here to see the video.

Captain Marvel Casting News:
Brie Larson is officially Captain Marvel. I'm personally not super excited about this but Marvel hasn't fucked up casting yet so I'm sure she will be great. She's been in some popular movies, I guess her most popular movie was The Gambler. shes also been in Trainwreck, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, 21 Jumpstreet, Don Jon, and 13 Going on 30. She's also going to be in the new Kong: Skull Island movie. She was good in The Gambler though, so I'm just gonna continue to trust in Marvel's casting decisions. I just wonder if it'll be long haired Captain Marvel or the new one with short hair.

Arrow Season 5 Trailer:
Arrow is one of my favorite shows, and it's very nice to see them shake things up this season. It looks like Oliver has a brand new team and I think that's what this show needed a little bit. Compared to Flash this show is dark and pretty damn sad, having a new cast and team dynamic might lighten it up a little bit and give more room for the characters to grow. The past seasons have been a little repeative in my opinion, new villains but Oliver continues to struggle with the same emotional problems and it kind of got boring. Artemis (who showed up in season 4 already), some guy named Wild Cat, and the black guy (Curtis) is going to a hero named Vigilante. This could be an interesting season, I like how they are keeping it the same and the team still has no real powers. I wonder what Diggle will do, hopefully stay with his family and offer emotional support, and White Canary is supposed to come back as well so that should be fun. Hopefully less love drama, and more focus on everything else going on in Oliver's life. Can't wait to see the supposed Flashpoint changes that will be in effect on Arrow, Grant Gustin already confirmed that there will be some.

Click here to see the video.

Luke Cage Netflix Trailer:
This one is looking good, when he was in 'Jessica Jones' I thought he was cool but nothing special. This show looks cool enough though. I like the cast, and I think this show will be better than Jessica Jones, I think this show will have to depend heavily on personal drama though since he is pretty much a mini version of the hulk so that will be interesting to see.

Click here to see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment